- Entry level age of 16 years of age to begin
- Be at least 17 years of age to start flight training
- Be able to read, speak, write and understand the English language
- Hold at least a Class 2 aviation medical certificate;*
a Medical Certificate is valid to the first day of the month following the date of the medical examination: 24 calender months- for operations requiring private or student pilot privileges unless the holder is 40 years of age or older, in which case the validity is for 12 months.
*not required to start ground school only.
Now Accepting Ground School Applications
(Group Discounts for 3 or more persons that sign up together)
“Flying may not be all plain sailing, but the fun of it is worth the price.”
Ground School entails 70 hours in an eight (8) week term:
- Theory of Flight
- Aero Engines
- Weight and Balance
- Human Factors
- Air Law
Only upon passing Ground School, students will be begin flight training.
Receive 45 hours of flight training and a logbook endorsement from an authorized instructor who conducted the flight training in the areas of operation.
- Slow Flight
- Steep Turns
- Stalls- Power on/ Power off
- Cross Country Flight
- Short Field/ Soft Field take off and Landings
- Ground Operations